This target pistol is ideal for bulls eye shooting and also meets IHMSA rules for Production Class Silhouette competitions. Crosman's designers and engineers worked closely with competitive shooters to create a pistol that has the special features needed for competition shooting with a price that is no competition.
Special Features Include:
- 10.1 inch Lothar-Walther choked match barrel with 12 lands and grooves and single-stage
- Adjustable trigger with over travel adjustment screw
- Adjustable hammer spring lets velocity be adjusted to between 440 to 520 feet per second
- 60 shots at a consistent velocity from one Crosman Powerlet
- Grooved receiver for mounting a scope
- Stainless Steel Bolt features a longer handle for ease of operation and an extended bolt probe for increased accuracy
- Williams notch sight with target knobs for easy adjustment, as well as internal micrometer adjustments with positive internal locks
VelocityUp to 520 fps
Rear SightWilliams notch
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.