Pitch Black Night Vision offers performance and practicality through efficient design and state of the art technology.
Designed and built by the winner of the Philips International Award for Technical Innovation and with over 15 years experience in commercial and industrial lighting industries.
Pitch Black Night Vision equipment has been designed to offer affordable "Best of all Worlds” low light and night shooting.
· 300 yard+ digital day & night vision unit. Providing astounding clarity and picture definition.
· Bespoke Sony sensor allowing use in direct sunlight and total darkness.
· Hi-Resolution, full colour view screen with auto "Night mode”*.
· 50mm lens offering both 5x magnification and wide angle viewing for quarry spotting.
· Custom design reticule and one shot calibration set up.
· Quality lithium-Ion polymer power cell (minimum of 750 deep charges) with circuit protection and lifetime "Battery Replacement Promise”**.
· Intelligent power management providing 12 hours run time from just 2 hours charge time.
· Pitch Black branded removable Osram Olson Black T20 infra-red emitter with 3 power settings, focus feature, 2 sets of batteries, charger, standard & remote power switches.
Pitch Black branded removable 1000 Lumen visible spectrum flashlight with 3 power settings, focus feature, 2 sets of batteries, charger, standard & remote power switches.
· Dual Weaver rails and mount rings for custom set-up.
· Hard anodised, aircraft grade aluminium outer body.
· Quick access controls for screen brightness, contrast and colour.
· 12 month warranty.
· Designed to be damage repaired – Repair service available.
*Night mode: In low light conditions, the view screen automatically switches to black and white and increases resolution by 100 lines for improved depth perception.
Due to the Current Gun Laws in the UK we cannot post air weapons direct to your door, we can only supply the ammo, spares and accessories by Mail Order, however you can collect all items from our store or we can send Air Weapons to your local Gun Shop.
Air Pistols & Air Rifles have to be collected from our Warehouse, unless there is an RFD Dealer in your area who will accept the gun on your behalf, for a small fee. Ask for details!
AIR GUN LAW AND GUIDELINES
All airgun sales must be completed by way of face to face sales with proof od I.D required
It is an offense for anyone under the age of 18 to carry an air gun, or ammunition in a public place unless accompanied by a person over the age of 21, even if the gun is covered.
It is an offense for anyone between the age of 14 and 18 to shoot an air gun without the supervision of a person over the age of 21.
It is an offense for anyone under the age of 14 to own, hire or buy an air gun.
It is an offense to shoot an airgun beyond the boundaries of private land, where you have been given permission to shoot.
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.