solware standard terms & conditions
T & C's
Welcome to Solware Ltd.
Dun and Bradstreet Approved company of whom you can purchase items from knowing that we are a legitimate registered uk business and not a fly by night company here to simply take your money and run with no intention of supplying your order. We are an On-line retailer of mobile phones and accessories. All Our Prices include VAT and Postage if advised next to price, if postage is advised next to product when in the shopping car select the last postage option advised s Postage included in Price, you may select alternate methods from within the shopping cart when placing order.
Overseas Orders - We do not ship out side of the UK except to Southern Ireland.
Terms and Conditions
For UK customers Only
Solware Limited do not export goods we are a retail shop and sell items online within the UK.
Air Gun Terms and Conditions
.Air Gun terms and Conditions of sale
Order processing time
Once you have purchased your items, your goods will be dispatched within 24-48 hours of cleared funds (two working days, excluding weekends and bank holidays). Any delays will be notified via email.
UK Delivery (1st class post starts from £5.95) - This form of shipping is totally now chargable due to Royal Mails Postal Charges increase to you the customer and applies to every order placed.
UK Delivery (1st Class Tracked 1-3 Day - starts from £7.95) - This form of delivery requires a signature upon receipt. Delivery is normally the next working day but please allow up to 5 working days before contacting us.
UK Delivery (Next Day by 1pm guaranteed - Special Delivery Small Parcels Only ) starts from £8.50) - This form of delivery is insured against loss or damage up to £500.00 in value.
UK Delivery (Next Day by 8pm (98% Guaranteed) - Courier Larger Parcels Only ) starts from £9.95) - This form of delivery is insured against loss or damage up to £300.00 in value.
Prohibited and larger goods will be dispatched via our contracted couriers.
Website Errors - Including Price and Product Information
We will not be held responsible for information that is not totally correct or is misinterpreted. Pricing erros can happen and Product prices can change without notice and Solware Ltd can enforce new price over that as advertised.
When delivery is made - shortages/damages must be notified within 24 hours of receipt of goods. After this time it will be assumed that you have received all items (except those noted as being 'to follow' or 'on back order') in good order. If an item is supplied as advertised but you do not require, or like the item etc you are responsible to return at your own cost to Solware Ltd.
AIR GUN LAW AND GUIDELINES
All airgun sales must be completed by way of face to face sales with proof od I.D required
It is an offense for anyone under the age of 18 to carry an air gun, or ammunition in a public place unless accompanied by a person over the age of 21, even if the gun is covered.
It is an offense for anyone between the age of 14 and 18 to shoot an air gun without the supervision of a person over the age of 21.
It is an offense for anyone under the age of 14 to own, hire or buy an air gun.
It is an offense to shoot an airgun beyond the boundaries of private land, where you have been given permission to shoot.
- NEVER CARRY THE GUN IN A PUBLIC PLACE
- NEVER LEAVE AN AIR GUN LOADED
- NEVER CARRY THE AMMUNITION AND THE GUN TOGETHER
- NEVER POINT THE GUN AT ANYONE, EVEN IF IT IS UNLOADED
- NEVER TOUCH SOMEONE ELSES AIR GUN WITHOUT ASKING
- ALWAYS TREAT THE AIRGUN AS IF IT IS LOADED
REPLICA GUN LAWs AND GUIDELINES
- THE MINIMUM AGE TO PURCHASE A RELISTIC IMITATION FIREARM IS 18
- THE MINIMUM AGE TO PURCHASE A IMITATION FIREARM IS 18 (2 TONE / CLEAR GUNS)
- THE MINIMUM AGE TO PURCHASE A RELISTIC IMITATION FIREARM IS 18 AND HAVE A DEFENCE TO PURCHASE UNDER THE VCRA
- YOU MUST NOT CARRY OR USE A BB GUN IN A PUBLIC PLACE
- IF YOU CAUSE DISTRESS OR AFFRAY IN A PUBLIC PLACE, YOU WILL BE ARRESTED UNDER THE PUBLIC DISORDER ACT
- IF THE POLICE ARE CALLED THEY MAY TREAT THE GUN AS IF IT IS REAL
- NEVER POINT A BB GUN AT ANYONE, EVEN IF IT IS UNLOADED
- NEVER USE A BB GUN BEYOND PRIVATE LAND, WHERE YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN PERMISSION TO SHOOT
- YOU MUST TREAT THE BB GUN AS IF IT IS REAL, AS THE POLICE AND MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC WILL
Solware accepts no responsibility for the improper use of replica guns and air rifles, by purchasing from us you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. The law and guidelines are there to protect you and others around you. Use the gun wisely and you will have hours of fun.
Limitation of Liability
Except as specifically stated on this site, neither Solware or any of its directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this site, goods purchased from ourselves. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
It is a crime to use a false name, known invalid credit card or date of birth to order. Anyone caught willfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. We track the electronic fingerprints of every order placed on this website to enable us and all legitimate crime prevention and prosecution authorities to trace individual users engaging in criminal activities on our website. Changes in Terms Solware reserves the right to modify these terms at any time without prior notice. Any modification of these terms will be deemed to be effective from the date and time of posting on the Solware web site. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
We supply a 10 day money back guarantee on unused, sealed and goods in a new resalable condition with all manuals and accessories. The guarantee does not cover for used, accidental and deliberate damage, tampering with the item or improper use. The item needs to be complete when returning including all accessories, original box and manuals.
New Guns - If the item becomes faulty within 12 months of purchase, please notify us first by email and await a reply. We may then ask you to return to us at your own expense, including all accessories, original box and manuals. Once the item has been received by us, it will be thoroughly inspected for the above misuse and if a manufacturing fault is found, the item will be repaired or replaced by the manufacture under there warrnty T& C's.
Used / Ex Demo - Warranty is 3 months unless stated otherwise, we will get the gun fixed or offer an alternative for simular value.
We can not refund any unwanted item(s) that are returned to us in used condition, broken without original box, manuals and accessories Any warrenty offered dose not cover items easy broken with force, such as cocking handles, body parts, plastic bodyshells, wings, stocks being over filles etc Please Note: BATTERIES & CHARGERS ARE EXCLUDED from our normal warranty, as they are susceptible to overcharging No returns or refunds can be accepted with clearance and wholesale lines, as these are brought on a no warranty or return basis and thus sold on a no warranty or return basis Returns Policy In the unlikely event that the goods supplied are not what you expected, you must return them to us in an un-used, un-soiled condition, complete with their original packaging, within 7 days of receipt - accompanied by the returns form and a copy of proof of purchase.
Clothing/Footwear– Returns if item is found to have been worn we will not refund any costs.
DVDs/Books– Returns sorry no returns on these items.
- Status of Terms
- These terms constitute a legal document ("the Agreement"), which sets out the rights and obligations of you as a purchaser ("you"), and those of Solware Limited ("Solware Limited", "we" or "us"), in relation to the services and products offered by us through this site or any of the other sites owned by us. By registering for Solware Limited services, you agree to the terms of this Agreement, and you re-affirm that agreement every time you use any of our services.
- You agree to:
- provide true, accurate, current and complete information about you as prompted by our registration form (such information being the "Registration Data"); and 1.2.2 maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Solware Limited has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Solware Limited has the right to suspend or terminate your account, cease supply and refuse you any and all current or future use of the Solware Limited group of website/s (or any portion of it).
- Place of performance and applicable law. Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this site are directed solely at those who access this site from the United Kingdom mainland. Solware Limited makes no representation that any product referred to in the materials on this site is appropriate for use, or available, in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable. English law shall govern this Agreement. You and we each submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to disputes arising out of this Agreement.
- Placing an order
- A notice will be displayed on your web browser before you submit an order with Solware Limited ("the Pre-contract Notice"). The Pre-contract Notice contains important information such as a description, price (including export taxes) and delivery charges of the good or services ordered. Solware Limited suggests that you print off a hard copy of the notice or save a copy to your hard drive for your own records.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Switch, Maestro, Visa Electron and Solo (Solo and Electron users may have to provide proof of age). We also accept postal orders cheques and cash (At Own Risk). We recommend sending cash special delivery in concealed packaging. For cheques please order online and select money order send cheque with a copy of order.
- Goods supplied to you by Solware Limited will correspond with their prices and description (subject to E & OE). If at any time this is not the case Solware Limited will give you the right to reject the goods within a reasonable time period for a full refund.
- In the unlikely event that an incorrect price is shown on our website. Solware Limited reserves the right to abstain from fulfilling the order at that price. We try to keep the website upto date but it is impossible subject to price changes by suppliers. You will of course be notified, and at which point you will be informed of the correct price, and given the choice to proceed with the order. We reserve the right to cancel any order.
- Stock status please be aware we DO NOT state what is in stock and what isn’t as our website is not database driven but html. We have been online for well over 10 years and the cost in updating to a stock status website is simply far too expensive. We try to state if any item is out of stock but simply we cannot continuely be aware of what is sold via shop/online etc We strongly advise to contact us first to check stock levels we do sell out of lines very quick.
- Air Rifles/Air Pistols/Silencers we CANNOT mail order these items due to VCRA Act. You must purchase face to face from our shop or we can deliver to another RFD Registered Firearms Dealer. You must be 18 Years or older to purchase and provide detailed proof of age such as a passport photo or driving licence. Items such as crossbows/archery/knifes/airsoft guns/airsoft ammo/air rifle accessories inc pellets you must be 18 Years or Older to purchase. If you order and are underage you are breaking the law and we will pass this information onto your local authority. We will also NOT speak to anyone underage regarding these areas and will advise at first to get a responsible adult to speak to us.
- Right to cancel
- You have the right to cancel any contract within 7 working days without giving any reason. The 7 working days will start the day after receipt of the goods.
- The cancellation notice should be sent by e-mail to Solware Limited and must state your name, a description of the goods or services concerned and the contract number of the cancelled contract. We will confirm cancellation by return email.
- Where Solware Limited have supplied goods to you, you must take reasonable care of the goods in your possession pending their return to Solware Limited. Solware Limited will only accept the returned goods in their original packaging and which do not exhibit signs of wear or tear. Any use of the delivered goods beyond that necessary to inspect the goods on delivery will invalidate your right to cancel the contract.
- Where Solware Limited have supplied goods to you, these goods must be returned to Solware Limited, Unit 1, Tame Valley Business Centre, Magnus, Tame Valley Industrial Estate, Wilnecote, Tamworth, B77 5BY or be available for collection by Solware Limited. The cost of returning goods is non-refundable, and where Solware Limited collects goods the direct cost of such will be deducted from the refund.
- Once notice of your cancellation has been received, and we are in possession of the returned goods, Solware Limited will make a refund of the contract price to your debit or credit card used to purchase the goods. This will be done within 30 days of the date of cancellation.
- All monies will be refunded within 30 days of cancellation date.
- To return an item please contact Solware Limited first
- Solware Limited shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage, which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this site. 5.2 Certain links in this site (typically a banner advert or icon) will lead to sites, which are not under the control of Solware Limited. When you activate any of these you will leave the Solware Limited site and Solware Limited has no control over and will accept no responsibility or liability for the material on any site, which is not under the control of Solware Limited.
- Images are for illustrative purposes only and actual product may vary slightly from that shown. Images are supplied to us by manufacturers or distributors and should be used as guidance only, as manufacturers may make slight alterations to products (in the process of continual development), which we may not be aware of. Occasionally, products may be pictured with accessories, which are not supplied with the product, but may be available to purchase separately. Images are for illustration purposes we try to show exactly how a product looks like but image may differ.
- Limitation of Liability
- Nothing in this Agreement shall affect the statutory rights of any consumer or exclude or restrict any liability for death or personal injury arising from the negligence or fraud of Solware Limited.
- Subject to clause 6.1, you agree that Solware Limited shall not be liable either in contract, tort, negligence, statutory duty or otherwise, for any direct loss or damage (including loss or damage which is reasonably foreseeable or occurs naturally in the course of things) resulting from any acts, omissions, failures or delays occurring on or in relation to those parts of the Internet not under Solware Limited direct control including, without limitation, damage for loss of business, loss of sales, non payment of sums due, loss of profits, business interruption, loss of reputation, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss (even where Solware Limited has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage).
- The only liabilities that Solware Limited can exclude are those arising from the following.
- In cases where losses were not foreseeable to both parties when the contract was formed.
- Where losses were not caused by any breach on the part of Solware Limited.
- For any business losses, and/or losses to non-consumers.
- Orders received by 2.00pm are normally despatched the same day according to method of despatch you select (weekends incur extra charge Special Delivery isn’t guaranteed on weekend nor is courier). We do not despatch items for next day delivery unless you have paid for that service i.e (Special Delivery/Courier) If Solware Limited cannot make delivery within the time scale stated you will be notified by email to arrange another time for delivery, or, if you would prefer, to cancel you order. Small out of stock items may be placed on back order and will be despatched as soon as items become available again from stock. We use Royal Mail and Parcelforce for deliveries it is your responsibility to ensure someone is available for delivery especially items that cannot fit through a letterbox. You must contact your local sorting office and rearrange delivery. First Class post doesn’t guarantee next day delivery only guarantee for next day is Special Delivery/Courier. If you require urgently please contact us first so we can check stock availability. To check Royal Mail terms and conditions please visit www.royalmail.com and for ParcelForce www.parcelforce.com
- When delivery is made - shortages/damages must be notified within 24 hours of receipt of goods. After this time it will be assumed that you have received all items (except those noted as being 'to follow' or 'on back order') in good order. If an item is supplied as advertised but you do not require, or like the item etc you are responsible to return at your own cost to Solware Ltd.
- Complaints handling procedure In the unlikely event that you have any complaints as to our service or any of the goods and services supplied to you from our site, please contact us by either:
E-mail: sales (AT) solware (DOT) co (DOT) uk
Phone: 01827 215 222
or write to:- The Manager, Solware Limited, Unit 1, Tame Valley Business Centre, Magnus, Tame Valley Industrial Estate, Wilnecote, Tamworth, B77 5BY
All complaints are taken seriously and will be investigated as soon as they are brought to our notice. We endeavour to rectify any problems as soon as possible and will always keep customers informed as to progress. We will not tolerate any abuse or threatening behaviour we are only human and yes we do make mistakes. Any abusive customers we will simply end the call or asked to immediately leave the shop.
All designs, text, graphics and their selection and arrangement on this site are the copyright of Solware Limited or its content providers. As a visitor to the Solware Limited site you are licensed to copy electronically or to print portions of this site for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of materials on this site without Solware Limited’s prior written consent is strictly prohibited.
- Intellectual property rights in any software or any other copyrighted materials ("Software") and supporting documentation supplied by us to you remain our property or that of our licensors.
- Without our written consent and without affecting any applicable statutory rights under the Copyright (Computer Program) Regulations 1992 (as amended, supplemented or replaced from time to time) you shall not and shall not permit any other person to:
- disassemble, reverse engineer, decompile or in any other way interfere with the Software;
- copy or modify the Software; or
- create any new Software partly or wholly based on the Software.
- Subject to the terms of this Agreement, you are licensed to use the Software and associated documentation non-exclusively, but only for the purposes identified on the site in relation to the Software.
- You must not transfer, assign or sub-license your right to use the Software or attempt to do so.
- Matters Beyond our Reasonable Control Solware Limited shall not be held liable for any breach of this Agreement caused by circumstances out of its control including, but not limited to, Acts of God, fire, lightening, flood, or extremely severe weather, explosion, war, riots, disorder, flood, software hacking, industrial disputes (whether or not involving our employees), acts or omissions of Internet services providers or acts of local or central Government or other competent authorities.
In the event of conflict or inconsistency between the terms of the English language version of this Agreement and any translation provided by us, the English language version shall prevail.
Due to the ordering process certain information given by you at the time of ordering is collected lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, solely by Solware Limited. Solware Limited does not disclose any customer information to any third parties. The information is used only for the purpose of processing your request and to communicate with you on any matters relating to the provision of the service in general. Information and statistics may also be used for the purpose of monitoring site usage. These statistics will not include any information that can be used to identify any individual. Cookies are used on this shopping site, but only to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart once you have selected an item. If you have any concerns regarding the privacy of this site please e-mail us via sales (AT) solware (DOT) co (DOT) uk
The Solware Limited checkout is held on a secure server using a verified SSL (secure socket layer) system for transferring data. When you checkout, click on the small padlock symbol at the bottom of you browsers screen and you will be taken to this sites security certificate. If you have any concerns regarding the security of this site please e-mail us sales (AT) solware (DOT) co (DOT) uk Your statutory rights as a consumer are not affected.
Due to the fast moving nature of the industries we are involved in, all offers on this website are subject to change without notice and we will confirm the current price with you by phone or email before finalising your order. By ordering you are deemed to have accepted these terms.
Solware Ltd. endeavors to provide the best service possible to their customers, but if you have any complaints about our service or any goods or services you purchase from us please contact Mr C Harlow or write to Customer Care Department, Solware Ltd, Unit 1 Tame Valley Business Centre, Magnus, Tame Valley Ind Est. Wilnecote, Tamworth, B77 5BY We endeavor to respond to complaints within five working days.
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm
Saturday 9.00am to 3.30pm
The Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive is now UK law. The legislation aims to make producers pay for the collection, treatment and recovery of waste electrical equipment. The regulations also mean that suppliers of equipment like high street shops and internet retailers must allow consumers to return their waste equipment free of charge.
The amount of WEEE we throw away is increasing by around 5% each year, making it the fastest growing waste stream in the UK.
- Much of the UK’s WEEE ends up in landfill, where the lead and other toxins it contains can cause soil and water contamination. This can have a harmful effect on natural habitat, wildlife and also human health.
- Many electrical items that we throw away can be repaired or recycled. Recycling items helps to save our natural finite resources and also reduces the environmental and health risks associated with sending electrical goods to landfill.
Distributors of new Electric and Electronic Equipment (EEE) have a part to play in reducing the amount of WEEE going into landfill sites.
Solware Ltd) is obliged under these regulations to offer our customers free take-back of their WEEE on a like-for-like basis when they buy a new Electrical or Electronic product from us.
For example, if a customer bought a new Remote Control Car from us we would accept their old Remote Control Car and prevent it going into a landfill site by disposing of it safely. Customers must return their WEEE item to us within 28 days of purchasing their new item.
Under the WEEE Regulations, all new electrical goods should now be marked with the crossed-out wheeled bin symbol shown below:
Goods are marked with this symbol to show that they were produced after 13th August 2005, and should be disposed of separately from normal household waste so that they can be recycled.
Air Weapon Terms & Conditions
Last Modfied 10-Oct-2012 22:10