Brocock Compatto XR Non Regulated Black Soft Touch
Brocock Compatto XR Non Regulated Soft Touch
- Removable self-indexing 10 shot rotary magazine with single shot tray supplied
- Revised hammer and valve assembly
- Two-stage trigger
- Resettable safety catch
- Ambidextrous polymer or grey laminated stock
- Adjustable cheek piece and 2D adjustable butt pad (XR)
- Collapsible stock (Commander XR/Concept XR)
- Underside Picatinny rail
- Full length, built-in fully baffled moderator with adaptor for second stage silencer
- Mini shroud available (removes internal silencer)
- Available Calibres: .177/4.5mm, .22/5.5mm and .25/6.35mm (FAC only)
- Power: Model/territory dependent – from 12ft/lb to 55t/lb (16-75J)
- Overall Length: From 820mm (32in) – model dependent
- Barrel length options: 432mm (17in) or Magnum 600mm (23in)
- Typical weights: 400cc - 3.1kg (6.8lbs); 500cc – 3kg (7.3lbs); 480cc carbon-fibre HiLite – 2.9kg (6.4 lbs)
- Dovetail width: 11.5mm with optional 20mm Picatinny (standard on Commander XR)
- Valve Type: XR – non-regulated; Sniper XR, Commander XR, Concept XR – Huma-Air Regulated
- Trigger: Two-stage, adjustable.
Brocock Compatto XR Non Regged Black Soft Touch
*Please note that this rifle does not come with the accessories pictured*
New for 2020 is the Brocock XR series – an all-new range of compact, sidelever-operated
PCPs that’s set to replace Brocock’s current line of Bantam, Commander HR and ConceptLite models. Besides its new sidelever system, the XR line-up also brings a host of technical improvements, increasing power output, shot-count and reliability. The firing system on all XRs has also been refined using the very latest CNC manufacturing processes that deliver ultra-fine tolerances.
Brocock’s integrated XR series is designed to be modular, accepting parts and fittings across the range, and all rifles are compatible with ‘AR’ styled part upgrades and accessories.
The XR and Sniper XR models incorporate Brocock’s innovative semi-bullpup design that vastly improves gun handling and rifle ‘pointability’, while the Commander XR and Concept XR versions feature an adjustable telescopic stock that allows pull-length adjustability for different shooting scenarios, shooting stances or tailored gunfit. In fact, the XR series ranks among the shortest of air rifles on the market, with the Mini XR measuring just 820mm from its adjustable butt to its silenced, shrouded muzzle.
All but the standard XR incorporate a highly-advanced regulator system, developed in partnership with Dutch regulator specialists, Huma-Air, who only Brocock and sister company, Daystate, have rights to fit as standard. When combined with the XR’s latest hammer design, the technologically advanced ‘reg’ precisely meters air release to totally eradicate any power curve and ensure minimal shot-to-shot deviation as the rifle cycles through its usable air charge – both important factors in improving downrange accuracy. The Huma-Air regulator also returns an even higher number of shots per fill-up – a big bonus for those who opt for an XR model in high-power format.