Brocock Concept XR Regulated
Brocock Concept XR
Concept XR Features include:
- Overall Length: 838mm/33″
- Barrel: 431mm (17 inch) Choked
- Weight (unscoped): 6.5 lbs / 2.9 kg
- Calibres: .177 (4.5 mm), .22 (5.5 mm), (FAC only) .25 (6.35mm)
- Valve Type: Huma-Air Regulator
- Magazine: 10-Shot rotary, removable
- Air Source: Cylinder (150cc)
- Max Power:.177 (4.5mm) 18ft/lbs (24J), .22 (5.5mm) 30 ft/lbs (41J), .25 (6.35mm) 40 ft/lbs (54J)
- Max Shot Count: up to 150 shots (12 Fpe .22 calibre)
- Trigger: Two stage adjustable
- Multiple power settings via side power adjuster
- Removable self-indexing 10 shot rotary magazine with single shot tray supplied
- Revised hammer and valve assembly
- Resettable safety catch
- Collapsible stock
- three forend Picatinny rail
- Full length, built-in fully baffled moderator with adaptor for second stage silencer
Brocock Concept XR Side Lever
*Please note that this rifle does not come with the accessories pictured*
Brocock’s integrated XR series is designed to be modular, accepting parts and fittings across the range, and all rifles are compatible with ‘AR’ styled part upgrades and accessories.
The Concept XR features an adjustable telescopic stock that allows pull-length adjustment for different shooting scenarios, shooting stances or tailored gunfit. AK pistol grip and three picatinny-style forend rails, make the Concept XR the ideal choice for hunters looking for a small, compact yet powerful carbine -style rifle.
Fitted with a very latest and greatest Huma-Air regulator and high-grade shrouded barrel, the Concept XR can produce up to 52 joules of energy, while delivering record number of shots.
The, the new rifle uses a slick bolt action for light and fast shooting from its 10 shot magazine.