Brocock XR Sniper Regulated 400cc Bottle Black Synthetic
Brocock XR Sniper 400cc Bottle Synthetic
Sniper XR None Regulated features include:
- Multiple power settings via side power adjuster
- Removable self-indexing 10 shot rotary magazine with single shot tray supplied
- Revised hammer and valve assembly
- Two-stage trigger
- Resettable safety catch
- Ambidextrous polymer or grey laminated stock
- Adjustable cheek piece and 2D adjustable butt pad
- Underside Picatinny rail
- Full length, built-in fully baffled moderator with adaptor for second stage silencer
- Mini shroud available (removes internal silencer)
Brocock XR Sniper 400cc Bottle Black Synthetic
All but the standard XR None Regulated When combined with the XR’s latest hammer design, the technologically advanced Harper System precisely meters air release to totally eradicate any power curve and ensure minimal shot-to-shot deviation as the rifle cycles through its usable air charge – both important factors in improving downrange accuracy.
All models in the XR series feature an on-the-fly power adjuster, removable 10-shot magazine, choked barrel with integral shrouded silencer and match-feel adjustable trigger –they can be configured with a variety of bottle, stock and power ‘Magnum’ options across three calibres (.177/4.5mm, .22/5.5mm and .25/6.35mm).