MTC Mamba UltraLite 3-10x40
Mamba UltraLite features
- 3-10x magnification range
- 40mm objective (superior multi-coating treatment)
- Reticle options: – Mil-dot (true at 10x) / SCB2 / Duplex
- Semi-target turrets (1/4MOA). Finger-adjustable, with screw caps
- Speed focus, with ‘easy-reference’ indent at 5x
- Magnetic flip-up covers, with 2x magnifier in ocular for easy-view of turret markings
- Fixed parallax (100m/109yds) / Adjustable parallax (10m – infinity)
With riflescopes seemingly getting bigger and heavier, MTC Optics’ UltraLite line offers shooters the option to keep their combos light and manageable. The 3-10×40 UltraLite model weighs in at just 1lb 3oz (538 grams), yet maintains an array of practical features MTC scopes have become so renowned for.
Sporting a traditional 1in (25mm) body tube, the UltraLite’s lenses are treated with a superior multi-coating to return light transmission figures almost identical to those of heavier, 30mm-tubed scopes in the same price bracket. Included in the package are the patented magnetic flip covers incorporating a 2x magnifier pane, seven-step reticle illumination via a push-button interface, semi-target turrets and speed focus.
Backed up by a five-year warranty, the 3-10×40 UltraLite is available with fixed or adjustable parallax, offering a choice of three reticle styles.
3-10×40 PA (SCB2 reticle)
This adjustable parallax model is designed for use by by shooters of small-calibre and air rifles.
3-10×40 (with Duplex or Mil-Dot reticle)
With parallax fixed at 100 yards, this UltraLite model is designed for use on a full-bore hunting rifle where a small and light scope is essential.