MTC SWAT Prismatic 10x30 Atom
SWAT PRISMATIC 10 x 30 Atom Features
- Short eye relief that gives three times the field of view than a conventional scope with the same size lens
- Glass-etched crosshair: MD5 reticle design exclusive to MTC Optics
- Edge-to-edge multi-coated lenses: bright, clear picture quality
- Side parallax adjustment: eliminates parallax error and assists in range-finding
- 6-metre minimum focus: suitable for airgun use and ultra-close-range shooting
- Reticle illumination: assists with tricky background and lighting scenarios
- 34mm body tube: more substantial build quality and light transmission
- Fully water, fog and shock proof: increases longevity of the scope
- Nitrogen purged: internal regulation of scope’s high-end performance
SWAT PRISMATIC 10 x 30 Atom
MTC’s second SWAT Prismatic model – a 10×30 that has earned the nickname ‘Atom’, due to is diminutive size.
Like its (slightly) larger 12×50 sibling, the all-new 10×30 SWAT Prismatic is a little scope featuring some big differences. SWAT stands for Super Wide-Angle
Technology, meaning the Atom offers of a much wider field of view than a conventional 10x magnification scope. What’s more, it harnesses its highly detailed sight picture courtesy of an ultra-short eye relief and a concertina rubber eyecup, making it particularly suitable for low-recoil rimfires and air rifles.
Despite its small dimensions – it measures just 123mm from the 30mm objective to the eyepiece – the 10×30 is anything but short on features. Its external elevation and windage turrets not only offer the much-favoured MIL-rated click adjustments, they are lockable and feature resettable verniers. Near-perfect optical centring can also be achieved courtesy of the Atom’s tilt-adjustable mount (supplied).
Besides a quick-focus eyepiece, there’s side parallax adjustment to eliminate aiming errors at closer ranges, with adjustment down to 6 metres. And the Atom sports our new and simplified MD5 mil-dot reticle, which can also be illuminated to one of 10 brightness settings.